At TOUCH Family Support, we value every person and family and are committed to empower vulnerable families to be transformed and enabled through holistic services.
We provide mentorship & intervention to the help the vulnerable families in the following areas:
- Helping the adults to equip & upgrade themselves so as to improve employability and household income;
- Helping families with home improvement through sponsorships
- Equipping the families in the area of personal effectiveness, budgeting & organisation
- Providing counselling on marital issues, parenting challenges, domestic violence, emotional and mental distress as well as management of interpersonal relationships.
- Organising family bonding activities & programmes
- Helping children build self confidence & emotional intelligence
- Information and referral to other community resources such as family service centres, crisis shelters and other voluntary welfare organisations to meet the needs of the clients.
TOUCH Integrated Family Group (TIFG) aims to equip families with resources to face multi-faceted issues at different life stages. TIFG focuses on providing Resources to equip families to cope with different stressors, enabling families to strengthen Roles in transitions, and empower families to build Resilience. This is done through an integrated suite of services to support the family as a unit, with emphasis on education, intervention and advocacy.
521 lives touched in 2022
477 vulnerable families supported under the HOPE scheme run by TOUCH Family Support
Saw 79% of clients under Project 123! successfully securing employment within one year of the programme
TOUCH Family Support
Blk 162 Bukit Merah Central #05-3545 Singapore 150162
Tel: +65 6377 0122 Fax: 6377 0121