Did you know that one in 10 Singaporeans suffer from chronic pain? Have you experienced pain that does not go away? Has it interfered with your daily activities, work, and/or caregiving duties, affecting your quality of life?
There is a tendency for people to dismiss joint pain and body aches as part of ageing. Some would rather self-medicate or endure the pain quietly while others may postpone treatment. The truth is: Anyone can experience musculoskeletal pain. The pain can be caused by trauma to a particular area due to auto accidents, fractures, sprains, dislocations, sudden jerking moments or overuse of certain muscles. It could also be due to poor posture, repetitive movements or lack of physical activity due to a sedentary lifestyle or a degenerative condition of the spine.
Key Benefits of TOUCH's Community Musculoskeletal Clinic:
- Convenient location (a few bus stops from Ang Mo Kio MRT station)
- Quality personalised service by experienced team of physiotherapists
- Addresses pain issues by young adults, working adults and caregivers
- Affordable rates (subsidies available*)
*Terms and conditions apply. Subsidy level is subject to means testing by TOUCH.
- Leverages TOUCH’s close to 30 years of experience in meeting the needs of children, youths, families, people with special needs and the elderly
With our extensive eldercare expertise, our therapy team has helped individuals regain and maintain their mobility functions, further optimising their recovery process. In addition to providing home care services, we also run a TOUCH Day Rehabilitation Centre and the Gym Tonic strength training programme to help individuals stay fit and healthy in a supportive environment.