We have tightened our precautionary measures to protect our staff, clients and visitors. TOUCH will continue to monitor the situation closely and make the necessary adjustments to our operations according to Government regulations.
For enquiries, you can reach us via the following channels:
- Youth Counselling - TOUCHLine at 1800-3772252, Monday-Friday from 9am-6pm.
- Counselling on marital issues/parenting, emotional and mental distress or interpersonal relationships - [email protected], or register online.
- Care Line on caring for seniors at home - 6804 6555, Monday-Friday from 9am-5pm.
- HOPE clients - call 6317 9998 for assistance.
- For people who are Deaf or Hard of Hearing, WhatsApp or Message TOUCH Silent Club at 9769 4403 for any urgent matters
- For families in need of financial assistance, you may approach the nearest Social Service Office.